any moms in the San Angelo/Brady, Texas area?

I am Moving to Brady Texas and was wondering if there was any moms at all that live around there or in San Angelo? I don't meet many ppl that know where Brady is but i thought it would be neat to see if there is anybody that lives around there anywhere! :D

Gregsgirl04

Asked by Gregsgirl04 at 6:04 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've been to Brady a couple of times, and I lived in San Angelo about 14 years ago (so at least one person knows where it is). If you know a zip code for San Angelo or Brady, you can search for Moms within 50 miles. Good luck!
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 6:10 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Also search groups for "San Angelo" - I saw one group called San Angelo, Tx Mommies. It only had 15 members, but that would be a good place to start.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 6:16 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Thankyou! :D
    Gregsgirl04

Answer by Gregsgirl04 at 9:42 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• i love brady... i live in san angelo tho.... but my dad used to take me every weekend!!
    therzmommy

Answer by therzmommy at 1:48 AM on Jun. 30, 2009