need advice

if i go to the emergency room and tell them im 5 days late on my period. and have bad nausea and give them all my symptoms.... will they give me a urine or blood test to test for pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:05 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• they gave me a urine test when i went in. i would call your doctor and see if he will give you one.
    Anonymous

• i dont have a dr. or insurance!!
    Anonymous

• most likly they will because they cant give you any meds if you are PREGO....so just tell them you think you might be and they will do a blood test to see if you are or not...GOOD LUCK
    krystyn

Answer by krystyn at 6:13 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I give you props for having the patience to wait in the emergency room for a pregnancy test... however, it would probably be a lot easier to just go to the dollar store and grab an HPT, it would be a lot cheaper!
    Amanda_Jeanne

Answer by Amanda_Jeanne at 6:13 PM on Jan. 13, 2009