i need some ideas?

okay the person that is throwing me a baby shower is wanting me to come up with the games and crafts. which is fine with me, but im not really suer what to do. i have only been to one baby shower before. we have the set date which is the 25th of this month, but im not sure if i will have had the baby by that time or not. i have played a diaper game with chocolate, and i like the game where you take some string and try and guess how big around the mom is, but that game wont work if i have had the baby. so do you ladies have any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:06 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm not sure what this is called, but at my shower they used toilet paper and teams and you had to make a "diaper" on one of your team mates.........whoever did it the best got a prize...........it was hysterical. You could also do the "guess the baby food" where you take the labels off some baby food jars and everyone tastes it and has to guess what it is.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 6:08 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• http://www.babyshowergamesatoz.com/
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:09 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• oooooo . . . I like the baby food one.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:10 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• you can get wumzees and have them decorate them with marker or fabric paints for the baby ........................ nursery rhyme trivia ...................... a jar of gummy bears and guess how many in there .............. clothes pins no one can say baby the whole night......................... each person tear off a piece of toilet paper of how much they think would take to measure ur belly

Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 6:10 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I went to a friend's baby shower and she had "baby bingo" but I'm not sure where she bought the game... maybe online? Also, she took a picture of a baby and made it almost poster sized, and we kind of did a pin the tail on the donkey thing but you had to try to pin the picture of baby food closest to the baby's mouth. It was pretty cute!
    Amanda_Jeanne

Answer by Amanda_Jeanne at 6:11 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• We played a game at my cousins shower where there was a big bowl or dry rice and there were little gold safety pins mixed in. They went around with the bowl and blind folded everyone to see who could get the most pins out of the rice. It sounds a lot easier than it really is!! LOL!

We also played the game where everyone gets a clothes pin to wear on their clothes, and if someone hears you say the word baby they can take your pin, plus all the ones you have collected. You start the game at the very begining of the shower and whoever has the most at the end of the shower wins.
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 6:11 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• My sister bought this thing, it was a 4x6 pic in an 10x13 frame, everyone at the shower wrote a little message for Leila on it and then once she was born, I put one of her firs pics in it. I have it hanging in he room.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:15 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• i like the game where you have to try and guess the baby food, my brothers girlfriends baby shower had that! and guess what... my brother won the game! lol
    frisc0b0und

Answer by frisc0b0und at 6:32 PM on Jan. 13, 2009