Does anyone get bored with their life/marraige?

I've been married 6 years, together for 13 and we have a 5 year old. We both work full time and he just wants to sleep after dinner. I feel like we should have fun after the baby is asleep. No advice on how to "fix" it please....been there, done that.i just want to know honest answers...if other moms get bored like me. Or if i'm being a spoiled brat.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes we both bore easily and we've only been married for 2 1/2 years! We just have to find individual and common interests...and they are constantly in rotation. Like right now we're watching a couple dvd series from Netflix together (Big Love & The Wire)..and while he plays madden football, I read a book. We could be totally bored with that next month but we'll find something else to engage ourselves in.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 6:25 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Im never bored. I have the kids and my dh and college. I feel blessed to be able to stay home and have a large family. I cook, clean, study, go out with the kids, hang out with my dh, and things like that. Maybe you have the 7 yr itch./

Answer by gemgem at 6:17 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• all the time
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 6:18 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Yep, all the time.
    Anonymous

• How bout a little bit spoiled and little bit bored. In all honesty, with a job, a husband, a home, a child, I don't know how you could be either. Maybe you need some time for yourself just because.
    Anonymous

• i dont have time to get bored
    mom2four25

Answer by mom2four25 at 6:21 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Who told you life/marriage was suppose to be fun and exciting all the time. Real life/marriage is mostly blah and boring,not woo hoo yea!!!

Answer by louise2 at 6:23 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• we are never bored. sometimes it's nice just relaxing in chilling. we try to have date night and we have the kids. we see family every sunday. in fact lately i have been missing him while he is at work. although we have not been married all that long but i don't think this will happen. if we get bored we'll go to the skate park to ride our skateboards or we walk the dogs.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:27 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I don't know that I'm bored, but I do get lonely sometimes when we're right here in the same house but doing different things (him sleeping, me watching tv, doing laundry etc).
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:52 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I know how you feel. My husband works all the time and we never have "us" time. I get bored with it constantly.
    Anonymous