What is your favorite age for your kids...?

Odd question, but what was your favorite age for your kids to be? So far I'm not liking 6 LOL, but there are times around 2 - 3 that are my favorite :)

prettyrayray

Asked by prettyrayray at 6:30 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• newborn, 3-4 yrs, 6-8 yrs, and after 19 yrs.

Answer by gemgem at 6:31 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I like how you excluded 5! Bad times?
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 6:33 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• newborn to age 1, age 5, age 11, that is as far as we have gotten
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 6:34 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• LOL yeah its harder when they start kindergarten is why. They get all moody and its no fun.

Answer by gemgem at 6:37 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• 4-5. They are easier to take places and the world is still new to them
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 6:47 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• my DD is only 14 months right now, but so far every age has been my favorite! lol I really like it the most i guess, after she turned one, she is so lovable and gives me kisses all the time! lol
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 6:53 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Now that my daughter is 20, I have to think on that one. I think my favorite times were from 3 to 8. She was old enough to dress herself, toliet herself. Every day she learned something new. Going places wasn't too stressful. She enjoyed going to the zoo, Disneyland, or just a ride in the car. She wasn't moody, or embarassed to be seen with mom. My mom has a saying. All girls between 11-18 need to be sent to an island and only allowed back home if they act human again. For me, 17-19 was awful.
    patipwa6

Answer by patipwa6 at 7:03 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I really liked the newborn stage
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:09 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I love newborn, but I think I love 4 months-8months more. I'm not a big fan of 12-18 months, they're animals! lol.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 7:22 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I loved 2 months through 12 years. I know it's a wide range, but my girls are all older now (20, 17, 15) and I began to enjoy them around 2 months when they started to sleep through the night, but around 12 they begin to lose their innocence and interest in the world around them.
    Ah, the early years were the best years of my life!
    As older girls and adults, I miss them being young. My 20 y/o is going to be a mommy soon, my 17 y/o is learning to drive, and my 15 y/o is into boys! They grow up so fast!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:58 AM on Jan. 14, 2009