I want your honest opinions!!!

How much do you think I am going to get for my first e-bay post!!

It took my 3 hours to post this stuff!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320332227695

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:43 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• I don't think many of the posts on this thread are relevant to the actual auction which was the question.
    You shouldn't store your images on photo bucket, you should use Auctiva. Go to the the eBay sellers forum and we'll teach you how. There's simply just not enough room here to help you with that auction. Every thing is brand name, shouldn't list them all together. You don't have a "Me" page, you don't have feedback you need a "ME" page. You need to create an eBay blog and tell people you are new, tell them you are just learning. Even ask them to help, that will get people looking at your stuff. Join groups on eBay, but don't spam them.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 7:39 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I don't really know but you generally won't get a whole lot selling baby clothes because people are looking for cheap deals.
    Anonymous

• If I were you I'd REVISE it and move the atarting bid up to 5 dollars atleast
    Anonymous

• well you started your bid at .01, so you will probably get a lot of bids on it. It looks like you are selling all of it in one bunch, is that right? You will sell it, but just a word of advice - you should make your starting bid $10.oo so that it atleast covers the amount of shipping.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 6:48 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• i would def. change the pictures. if i click on them i can see all your pictures on photobucket.. even the private ones ;)))
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:48 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Yea, you can see all of your personal pics.
    Anonymous

• I know who you are. I seen all of your pictures making kissy faces. lol
    Anonymous

• yup.. looks like myspace pics.. there even is a butt pic "fatgirl" or what its called. u might want to really change it and take the link off your auction. just post the pictures - without the link to photobucket... unless you want everyone to see your kid, butt and face ;) but you have a pretty face, so its not gonna hurt :)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:54 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• lol kissy faces
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 6:54 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Wow those pics you took really are like myspace...I hope your not married and showin people that stuff!
    Anonymous