how accurate are ultrasounds?with my first son it was right ,but it was like I knew he was a boy all along.with this one I have felt from the beginning it was a girl staying sick all the time every thing about this pregnancy is different.and my gut feeling screams girl but I went for an ultrasound at 18 weeks and she said boy but i just don't feel like it is maybe it's wishful thinking but i'm just wondering if anyone was told one thing and had the opposite

has anyone been told one thing by ultrasound and had the opposite this far along in pregnancy

Asked by minpin20000 at 3:46 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• my friends sister was told she was having a girl. My friend went with her sister one time and she told her that she was having a boy from seeing the ultrasound, but the doc told both of them that he did this from so many years he know this baby is a girl. then the day she had her baby it was a boy.

Answer by augusta1007 at 7:00 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Hi there, I think you are having a boy. All the errors on the ultrasound have been girls as there is nothing hanging down for the Dr. to see. If you really want to know get a 3D ultrasound at 21 or so weeks.

Answer by bumpfashion at 5:41 PM on Jun. 24, 2008