should i stay with my abusive husband?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• again, no.
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 6:45 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• No abusive relationships are very dangerous for you and your kids
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 6:46 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Troll. I know you are the one who keeps asking these questions....
    Anonymous

• Yes
    Anonymous

• thats a stupid question, sorry but it is. Why would you even want to stay with him?
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 6:48 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• How is he abusing you? I think you should elaborate.
    MomnVa

Answer by MomnVa at 6:53 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• HELL NO, NOT FOR KIDS, NOT FOR MONEY, NOT FOR A HOME. YOU SHOULD NEVER STAY WITH SOMEONE WHO IS MISS TREATING YOU. DO YOU WANT YOUR KIDS TO GROW UP THINKING THAT ITS OK ???????????
    MOMofTwo_99_00

Answer by MOMofTwo_99_00 at 7:11 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• No. I know you are wanting to leave. I know your not happy. If you want to leave your husband i would suggest you get your ducks in a row and make a game plan. if you have a place to go then leave now. you must get a restraining order of some sort, im not sure how it works. but be safe and take care of you.
    brandoneaglemom

Answer by brandoneaglemom at 7:40 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• No, he will never change. You dont deserve to be treated like that. No one does. From experience I know it seems impossible to really pack up and leave. It took me 2 years to do it and it tookalot of support from friends. Finally i went in one day and said i was leaving. I had police outside in cse there was a problem. When it came down to it he turned into a little baby and cried but let me leave without getting physical. I know its really really hard but you have to do it. It is so worth it!!!
    vwithers

Answer by vwithers at 9:47 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• why do you bother asking that question here? you know every one is going to tell you to leave
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 4:56 AM on Jan. 14, 2009