bumps

I am 3 months pregnant. two days ago I got a few bumps that look like ant bites. they are very itchy. I have no ants no fleas no bugs that i can find. I haven't changed anything that i do. but every night the number of bumps multiplys. Has this happened to anyone else and/or does anyone have any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I've been getting rashes on my hands and feet lately that I have no idea what caused them, but my midwife recommended using benadryl cream or hydrocortisone cream to help relieve the itching. Both are safe to use. I've also tried aveeno skin relief lotion with cooling menthol, it seems to help as well. A lot of pregnancy rashes are just hormone related, the more well known ones (like PUPPP) come a lot later in pregnancy so you probably don't have that. Oh, and oatmeal baths are fabulous to help relieve the itching too! I feel your pain!
    Amanda_Jeanne

Answer by Amanda_Jeanne at 7:01 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• look it up on the internet; i mean it could be bed bugs as well; my couzin had them and had bumps and they mulitplied like u said.
    Anonymous

• Don't itch them, and go to the doctor, it might be scabies.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 6:53 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• sounds like a rash call your dr. its normal to get rashes during pregnancy but you wana talk to your dr just in case it could be something else.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 6:53 PM on Jan. 13, 2009