Diff color text? How do I get it.. lol

Im not computer savy so, plaz help! I see answers in diff colors... how do I get it??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Here's how to save the text styles you like and use them every time you post in a Group or Journal (this way, you don't have to select your font every time you add a post):

Go to the Font Styles (http://www.cafemom.com/profile/font_styles.php) page in Privacy + Settings. On that page, you can change your default text size, color, and more. There are 5 different font options. You can have different defaults for group posts, group replies, and journal posts.

> The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 6:56 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Click Use Full Editor (beside the add an answer box. Highlight what you want to be colored. Then click the A below the box to choose a color. To highlight, right click next to the word and pull the mouse over.

Answer by Bmat at 6:58 PM on Jan. 13, 2009