Polygamous Group on cafemom?

I'm a Plural Wife and I was wondering if anyone knows of a group accepting of my lifestyle. A place where I can mingle with other Plural Wives, WITHOUT all the sexual taboo stuff. I try to live a righteous lifestyle with my sister wives and husband and really do not want to hear about the kinky stuff that comes along with the Alternative lifestyles groups. I could care about what goes on in your bedrooms, just like, I know, you could care what goes on in mine, right? What two consenting people do to express their for each other is their own business, right? hehe:)

Would anyone be interested in starting a Plural Wives group for people who live/curious/support Plural Marriage?? I can't be the only Plural wife on this site!

Blessings
No. 2

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• You should start the group. I'm sure there are other wives and mothers that would love support or just friendship with other like Plural wives. Good Luck!
    efsuermann

Answer by efsuermann at 7:04 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I am not in a relashionship like this, And not sure I could ever. How ever if you search the groups, and type in what you are looking for you may find on that way. Also You can maybe go to another group that you were speaching of and ask them, They may know. I am sorry that I cant help. I am not against your ways. I think to each there own. I think its cool how you all live life together. And would not mind having friends that live that life style. Though I have friends of all kinds. LOL. well I hope this helps some.
    MOMofTwo_99_00

Answer by MOMofTwo_99_00 at 7:04 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• yeah you start the group, i have to admit i am a little curious (not because i want to be one but because i wonder what its like)
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 7:04 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I'm not a plural but we seem to be pretty accepting here of most situations other than abuse.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:05 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I say start the group yourself! Then you can be an owner and if anyone gets outta hand you can boot them yourself. But way OT I am just curious how do you like being a Plural wife (if you dont mind me asking just curious)
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 7:06 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I'm wife no. 2 so I have only been in the picture for 3 years. My DH and no. 1 have been married for 6 years...I will be completely honest, there have been fights (LARGE FIGHTS..SCREAMING MATCHES) over nights with the DH and attention...but through prayer and personal reflection,it has been nothing but great...She is my best friend...She was there after I had a unplanned emergency c section with my son and was unable to breastfeed...She was there to help with feedings, changing, helping me get around..No 1 has been so supportive of me going to college..It really is AMAZING! I'm not FLDS, I'm Fundamentalist Christian and believe the polygamous life is not for everyone but for certain families...
    Anonymous

• I will start one if you don't, mama..I know that there are other Plural wives on this site (hint, hint) that need companions...I FULLY support polygamy and the people that practice it! Email me!
    Masonyastesmom

Answer by Masonyastesmom at 7:17 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Im not being rude or judgmental in any way at all, but I am just curious, is it legal for 1 man to be married to more than 1 woman?
    and how do you explain that to your kids?
    How do things work, do you just take turns with him, or since you are wife number 2 do you have to have her permission to spen time with him or what?? lol sorry if I am being nosy, but I am curious as to how it works.
    Anonymous

• If you want one start one, that way you have control over the direction that the group goes. I'm not in a plural relationship but I do support them and think that they should be legalized.
    little.miss.mom

Answer by little.miss.mom at 7:26 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I didn't know that polygamous people used computers or electricity. I thought they lived in their own lttle villiage. I do have to admit that I am curious about your lifestyle so don't go to another group, tell us more.
    Anonymous