Do you buy ur hubby a Valentine's day gift ?

My husband is convinced that V-day is a "woman's holiday"....so i just wondered if you ladies buy a present for your hubby ??

Or do you expect a gift ? He always buys me gifts...usually he'll ask for ideas....but i also buy him a present, but i think he could take it or leave it, lol....

JADENMAC

Asked by JADENMAC at 6:58 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• I usually get him something. A candy heart, a heart balloon, some little thing. He usually gets me a rose.

Answer by Bmat at 7:00 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I always get my hubby a present and he gets me one, but the one he gets for me is always more expensive than the one i get him, lol
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 7:03 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Yeah I always get him a little something.
    BaezBoyz

Answer by BaezBoyz at 7:08 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Our first Valentine's Day was last year and he had a dozen red roses delivered to me and we went out to dinner. I gave him a card I made that was a small water color painting of a nude. This year, I will frame one of my nude figure sketches and give it to him.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 7:21 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• We don't buy each other gifts. We'd rather save our money. We may get each other a card though.
    hohaas

Answer by hohaas at 7:52 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Godiva chocolates! He likes them and it's a nice treat to give them.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 8:43 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• If I remember, I may get him a card. He's not really into chocolate or sweets.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 8:47 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I am getting my hubby one of those cards with the song...it has that country song on it "Your Still The One" it's real sweet....but yeah I'm with all the other women, get em' something small and let him go all out on you. Valentine's is DEF! a woman's day, and it should be!! lol -Sincerely Cyndi "D
    SuperbowlBoys

Answer by SuperbowlBoys at 8:52 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I usually buy my hubs a box of chocolates thats says something like For My Man and this year he will be getting the same card, I found one last year a singing one of our song "My Valentine" (the song on my page also. so as long as it will play that is the card he will get, lol
    maw_maw

Answer by maw_maw at 9:07 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I make a home made card for my husband, and always buy him something..
    Anonymous