Help.. I dont know what my head is doing

I want this baby so badly.. my hubby started out not wanting it but has since come around. Well In my head i am soooo scared that there will be no heart beat.. I can already feel my tummy getting tighter and all that i started on compozine (SP) and stopped then about 2 weeks ago and no morning sickness.. With my first 2 i was hospitialized with dehydration and such.. I lost the 2nd one at 12 weeks.. I am only 9 weeks but I am so scared that it will happen again.. OMG I can't stop crying.. DH wasnt here when I miscarried or had my d&c... At the time my son was 6 months..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• CONT>>>>>>>>>>>>>...............
    now he is 3 and I am so worried that I wont be ablw to give him a lil brother or sister.. Hubby is much older than I am and he doesnt want to work all his life so we wanted to keep them close to gether.. I thoguht i did right by having two less than a year apart.. well we lost that one and now we have #3 in the oven and I am so freaking out!! Sorry for the rant/ rambling
    Anonymous

• i am the SAME EXACT WAY. so they put me on zoloft :]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 7:07 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• first off calm down and breath i have been pregnant 3 times and no live births, when i found out i was pregnant the 3rd time i was scared like you were and just stayed relaxed and calmed down. I lost both the first two in the first trimester so it was hard, now im 23 weeks with this baby and still have some complications but the baby is doing great, getting your self worked up don't help i felt the same way that there will be no heart beat so they checked it and boom at 14 weeks baby was fine movin around and his heart was a flying. MAIN THING IS TO RELAX, AND CALM DOWN DRINK TONS OF WATER AND BE CAREFUL.

GOOD LUCK
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 7:10 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Fear is something false appearing real. Start praying and journaling not sure of your spiritual belief though. Ill lift you up in prayer for peace and trust in Him.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 7:13 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I had a miscarriage too 9 yrs ago then two mo later got preggo with my daughter that is now 8yrs old. Also I was dyhrating with my now 11 mo old when I was 5 mo prego I was at the hospital with iv fluids for the nite. I know its scary but you should relax and eat healthy and drink your water.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 7:17 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• All I can say is to not worry yourself to death. I was in the same situation, but I am still not outta the woods yet! This is my 3rd pregnancy and I have 1 live birth. I had a MC last April, and now I am 7 weeks and 5 days along. I have been freaking out this whole time that I would go into the doctors and wouldn't have a baby with a heartbeat. I had to go however today to the Dr's because I had episodes of bleeding. When I had my vaginal ultrasound they told me my baby has a really strong heartbeat and I actually got to see it! I'm sure everything will be perfectly fine with you and your baby! I will pray for you, and you should also look for guidance! Good luck to you and your family!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 7:20 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• F.E.A.R- False Evidence Apearing Real
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 7:28 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Don't worry to much, as it ISN'T good for the baby. I have had a miscarriage at 52 days along, then got pregnant again, and was hospitalized 2 times for dehydration and anemia. I had contractions throughout the entire pregnancy, and lost all signs of morning, well I had evening sickness, lost the symptoms by the second trimester. We had a healthy baby boy. No one knows why things happen the way they do. I would try not to worry. You can get through it. You have to stay positive for the baby. Good Luck
    ItalianMomma04

Answer by ItalianMomma04 at 7:32 PM on Jan. 13, 2009