Just me or is this..yuck?

I am usually the first in the kitchen in the morning. So yeah, this morning I went in there and my MIL's dirty socks were on the kitchen counter. Why?? I took them off and whipped out the anti-bacterial spray. LOL What would you have done?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:04 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• wtf...? Move out then!
    Anonymous

• same as you, ewww
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 7:06 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• LOL about the socks!!!! You did the best thing, I'd think.

Answer by Bmat at 7:06 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• i wonder how they got there lol
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 7:06 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• ewwww!! i would have done the same thing, but I would have also have thrown them in the trash and told her she shouldnt leave them there.
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 7:08 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• why would they be on the counter? I would have asked her about them after I cleaned like you did
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:08 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I would've sat them by her plate at breakfast. "Why are there socks by your plate? Well, I was wondering the same when I found them on the kitchen counter, but then I assumed that you must have wanted them with your breakfast if you left them on the counter."

Heck yea that's gross! I would have done the same. If she's living with you, I'd ask her nicely not to leave dirty socks in inappropriate places. If you're living with her, just keep the antibacterial spray handy! lol
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 7:10 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I would have thrown them in the trash and then when he asked about his socks I would say gee, I wonder where they are. Maybe he will learn that the kitchen is not the most appropriate place for dirty socks. I would be having a cow about that. My husband was bad about taking his clothes and leaving them thrown on the floor, so I fixed his butt. I started to toss them and one day he asked for his Adidas shorts and I said, well maybe next time they will learn to walk to the hamper and not the floor. I told him since they were on the floor and I was cleaning up I thought they were trash and trashed them. So, now he thinks twice.
    SimplyCreative

Answer by SimplyCreative at 7:13 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Give the MIL a break...LOL Like none of you have had something in your hand..put it down, walked off and forgot where you left it? You ladies crack me up......LOL : )
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 7:16 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Its better than dirty undies. LOL
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 7:19 PM on Jan. 13, 2009