Military question kinda

So my husband left for boot camp today. Well i was wanting to know when I go to see him graduate(i know I have a while for that) I will have a 2 1/2 year old and a 2 month old. Now my quesiton I will be flying and do i bring carseats for my girls or do i rent them from a car service where im going? I havent flown since I was about 6 years old so its been awhile and I am little confused.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Jan. 9, 2012 in Military

• Take your own, you got the older one it's own seat right? She can sit in her seat on the plane. I've never heard of car places renting out car seats.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 3:20 PM on Jan. 9, 2012

• ok thank you! I have seen them before. she does have her own see so i would take both of my kids carseats then?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:25 PM on Jan. 9, 2012

• Yup!
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 5:04 PM on Jan. 9, 2012

• Car rental places do rent out car seats. If you go on line to reserve your car, they will normally have a extra's type screen where you can reserve the car seats. I would say a reserve a car seat for your older one and bring (passibly check) the infant carrier.
    KWnavywife

Answer by KWnavywife at 6:40 PM on Jan. 10, 2012

• I would bring my own for sure. You have no idea how others have used the car seats. They are supposed to be replaced if there is even fender bender but you really have no idea what they have been put through. Also with your own car seats they are already adjusted to your little ones height and no a lot of extra things to do. Take one on the plane with you and gate check the other. They do not charge anything for checking car seats.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:05 PM on Jan. 10, 2012