is it safe ?

is it safe to have soft sex with your hubby while your prego ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its safe to have hard sex as long as your doc gives you the okay
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 7:10 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Of course! Unless you are on bedrest, pelvic rest or you have a high risk pregnancy.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:10 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• as long as your doctor says you can! its diff. for everyone, and it also becomes very hard to do towards the end of pregnancy.
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 7:12 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• YES ITS SAFE TO HAVE SEX WHILE PREGO UNLESS YOUR DOCTOR TELLS YOU YOU CANT HAVE SEX AT THE TIME OTHERWISE ITS FINE. I HAD SEX WHILE I WAS PREGNANT AND EVERYTHING TURNED OUT FINE. IF YOU HAVE DOUBTS YOU SHOULD TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR.
    hmomr

Answer by hmomr at 7:22 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• My husband and I did. Although I am a worrier, and I waited until my obgyn did an exam and said it was safe.
    ItalianMomma04

Answer by ItalianMomma04 at 7:29 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Me & hubby do it almost every day :) and have been since we found out I was pregnant... 8 months ago! As long as you've received the okay from the doc. then you're good.
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 7:49 PM on Jan. 13, 2009