my dad went to the psychic a few years ago and she told him i would have twin girls....

now twins run in my bfs family and i just found out that twins run through my family too and now me and my bf are goin to start trying in sept for another baby and i was just wondering what kind of chance do ya all think we have for a set of twin girls bc that would be amazing.

mommieofone06

Asked by mommieofone06 at 7:16 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i want twin girls :[
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 7:16 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Well if it runs in both of your families, I would "assume" you'd have a pretty high chance of that happening.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 8:43 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• It doesn't matter if it runs in the guys family. The guy really has nothing to do with twins. You have to either release two eggs, and both get fertilized (that's the only part guys play, if there are two eggs, both have to get fertilized) or your egg, after fertilized has to split. So, to see your chances, you'd have to look at the women in your family. If you've had a lot of women in your family giving birth to twins, you have pretty good odds. But again, only on your mom's side, your dad's side doesn't count!
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 8:48 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• MY MOM IS A TWIN AND IM PREGNANT NOW AND OMG I HOPE ITS NOT TWINS BUT YOULL HAVE A HIGH CHANCE ;)
    Anonymous

• well if twins run on both sides then I think you have a good chance! plus I got told by a psychic at a halloween party that I would be pregnant within a year the next year I went back to the same psychic 4 months pregnant with my son! good luck mama!
    Princess87

Answer by Princess87 at 9:17 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• have lots of sex many i mean many times a day for girls really i promice it works twins idk but ya you do have a high chance god luck
    happymama7

Answer by happymama7 at 2:08 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• probably will be maybe not girls but twins. and I'm having twin girls!

welcomtotwob

Answer by welcomtotwob at 5:38 PM on Mar. 13, 2009