Worrying too much, or just common?

I had my baby in May and then had Mirena inserted in July and haven't had a period since then, and I find myself worrying every month if I am pregnant and end up buying a test and it be negative. Am I the only one that worries like this when they miss a period, or it this common? Thanks ladies!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Oh, I am laughing so hard right now, because I have a Mirena in, and once a month I tell my husband "Man I don't feel good" or "I feel like I did when I was pregnant" I would not say I worry, sometimes I wish I were pregnant, but I am ALWAYS thinking I am pregnant, even though I have the Mirena. The first time my husband and I, made love, I thought I was pregnant within days LOL, I think it's normal, and if it's not, then....ohwell hahaha
    ItalianMomma04

Answer by ItalianMomma04 at 7:29 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• When i was a day late on my period i was freaked out and thought iwas always pregnant adn bought a bunch of tests finally i just gave up relaxed and boom my lady in red friend came
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 7:29 PM on Jan. 13, 2009