UPDATE ON MY PREGNANCY!!!

Well I don't know if many of you read my posts on how scared I was with this pregnancy, so I am going to update! I am 7 weeks and 5 days along with my 3rd pregnancy, and I had 3 episodes of bleeding, and spotting. This will be my 2nd child since I had a MC last April. I was worried sick that I may in fact have another MC, but my fears have now turned into happiness! My due date is officially set for August 27th, and the baby's heart beat is VERY strong! I know i'm not out of the woods just yet, but I am so releaved! Just figured I would share with you all!!

ali_1107

Asked by ali_1107 at 7:24 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Congratulations!! And once you hear the heartbeat, your chances of having a successful pregnancy are greatly improved. I know it can be really worrisome!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:28 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Thank you very much for the update, and best of luck!

Answer by Bmat at 7:25 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• good luck and congrates with you and your baby
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 7:27 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• That is wonderful! I am due on Aug 31 so we are due about the same time!! GL with a happy healthy pregnancy and delivery !!
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 7:30 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Congrats and make sure you take it easy!
    JenaElliott

Answer by JenaElliott at 7:32 PM on Jan. 13, 2009