NEED A JOB

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A JOB? I LIVE IN SAN FERNANDO CALI

hmomr

Asked by hmomr at 7:39 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• For people to really be helpful, it would be nice to know what type of job.....
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:54 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• if she didn't say she probably doesn't care lol
    katiew0604

Answer by katiew0604 at 7:55 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Well, crap, then just go to McD's, Why ask us?
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:57 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Girl, you could start your own business.  If you live in California, I am sure something would be good for you to start.  Check out www.stuffformoms.info and see if anything looks good to you.  I have included three links to my own personal business websites.   Check it out.

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 8:04 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• If you're desperate, try retail and fast food. If you want something online, go to http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 8:37 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• also try craigslist.com that's how I found mine.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:12 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Try the mall...tons of stores there. Or look in the newspaper,on craigslist.com or on backpage.com. I do lia sophia jewelry and pure romance from home...it works for me.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 11:08 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• check out my page for info an at home business that covers your health benefits, has 401k, direct deposit, daily pay and more.
    ZARA81

Answer by ZARA81 at 11:08 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• If you are looking for a work at home JOB, I have several resources for freelance work and telecommuting jobs listed here:

http://www.workfromhomeontheinternet.com/freelance_work_telecommute_jobs

Be sure to review the ENTIRE page.  Hope you find this information helpful...

nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 1:48 PM on Jan. 15, 2009