i am pissed

okay so my dh leaves for work at 9am and at 10 he calls and says the car over heated and his friend is going to go help him fix it. well he calls again at 12 and says he is at his dumbass of a bro's house waiting for the car to cool down. its 5pm now and he still isnt home. and didnt make any cash today so we are broke, no food, and we were suppose to go to get our sons prescriptions filled. i dont have a car and no money!! i am pissed because he is just hanging out. when he could of got a ride to work and back to the car!!! am i right to be upset??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• obviously his priorities arent straight and you need to straighten them for him.If you dont open your mouth now and say look if im going to be a stay at home mom or then you need to go to work. DO what you have to do to make sure our son has food on the table and his medicines.
    Anonymous

• i told him i know what I have to do for my son. thank god i had enough baby food stashed away for him to eat. i told him i will get a job to support MY son. Since he doesnt care as much as i do.
    Anonymous

• When my first was born and I was on leave, my ex used to leave me a sweet $20 bill on the table, with which I was supposed to buy groceries, diapers and everything the baby needed, and that was supposed to last for a week.

I was back at work week 2. I left him at 13 months. He eventually hit me. This guy sounds really stupid and immature and either needs to grow up or you need to get somewhere where someone can help you with your son.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:12 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• You are right to be angry. Is your son's prescription one that Walmart or some other large store with a Pharmacy will fill for free? You could check that online or call them. Maybe your dh lied and just didn't want to work or leave you the car. Sorry, but my x used to pull that one on me all the time. I'd sign up for food stamps and wic if I had to depend on a guy like him. Call some churches. Some will give you free diapers.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:22 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I would be upset too.
    mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 9:00 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I'd be upset too. I would head straight to the medcaid website and apply to get your child on healthcare if he's not on it already, and WIC, and maybe even some food stamps so that if nothing else you child will be fed and can keep up on all health conditions.
    Your child deserves so much more than what he's getting from his father. I'm not saying he doesn't love him, but he needs to be a top priority.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:02 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Yes, I would be upset and freaking out...
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 11:12 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• yes y didnt he just get a ride to work and then back to the car or home and then to the car on a day he didnt have to work?
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 4:44 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• he's a SCRUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous