Has anyone gone to Ultrasound Medical Services in Costa Mesa to find out gender at 13 weeks? PIOG

Has anyone gone to Ultrasound Medical Services in Costa Mesa to find out gender at 13 weeks?
So apparently there is this place in Costa Mesa, Ca. where you can get a 2d ultrasound and early gender notification as early as 13 weeks, for just $25. A friend of mine went and it was accurate, and she says she has other friends that have gone as well and apparently they were accurate. But I think they were all girls, I'm wondering how it'd be if you were having a boy. Anyway...anyone ever gone therE??

LittleMonster22

Asked by LittleMonster22 at 7:56 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• 13 weeks will NOT be reliable for sex determination by ultrasound.

I did see during my 12 week ultrasound that I was having boys...there was no doubt about it with these guys. However, that is the exception to the rule.

Are they certified ultrasound technicians? If not...well, I wouldn't have an ultrasound by anyone who wasn't certified.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:17 PM on Jan. 13, 2009