Do you have A pet?

Do you have A pet ? One or more? Do they have nicknames? Does your child love them!!? The boys are 1 & 3 & they Adore our Cats! They love other animals too but sure love Cats!! I wonder how old you are when you decide to be A Cat Lover, Dog Lover, Both or other! What do you think?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 8:05 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yup, we have a Siberian Husky and our boys are 4 1/2 and 2 and just adore her. I think if they grow up around animals, they usually just take to them. And if you don't have an animal, I think it's the cuteness of them and the fascination of them that intrigues them. lol
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 8:08 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• 3 cats and a dog. My kids love them especially my DD who is 1. My DS ,4, is a little rough and loud so they tend to avoid him. I am c cat person all the way as is my DS. I think DD is leaning toward dogs but time will tell for sure. As long as I can remember I have loved cats. I am trying to find a home for one of my cats though so if your interested! ;0) lol
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:11 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• yep one gerbil and her name is germania or maniac for short my sons love her and love it when she comes out of her house and runs around the cage..
    connorsmom22607

Answer by connorsmom22607 at 8:13 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Two fish named Fish 1 and FIsh 2.
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 8:15 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• We have one cat named Miley(after Hanna Montana of course). My girls LOVE her...she tolerates them.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 8:17 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• We have an almost 7 y/o cat, Bauer (after a hockey manufacturer) and an almost 2 y/o dog, Cazzie (black lab). Our 7.5 month old son loves them both, but his face lights up when the cat walks by ... not sure why, but he does! He likes the dog too and trys to grab at her collar and ears :)
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 8:21 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• We have a CRAZY 2 year old golden retriever, Shadow. She came with the name from the shelter and we didn't change it. She's too hyper for my daughter (almost three). Gracie is more of a cat person, but my hubby hates cats.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 8:25 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Yep, I have 6 cats. Muffin, Fuzz, Tiger, Fallen, Sapphire and Little-Bit.

Anonymous

• one kitty. She follows me around like she's lost! her names Laura and she's a Tortoiseshell
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 9:49 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• We got our cat, Jason Pickle, first from an animal shelter and treat him like a king. We used to have little birthday "parties" for him for a couple of years....LOL. My girls adore him, but for the first few years my husband was stand-offish.
    A few years later, my husband bought me a Papillon puppy from his aunt who breeds them at a low point in my life and I named him Quincy. It took me a good year to come to love him, but the girls took to him right away, especially my youngest.
    Now, two years later, the girls adore both animals and hubby really loves the cat and loves to have him sleep with us. He gets mad at the dog, though, because he still pees in the house occasionally and that really ticks him off.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:51 AM on Jan. 14, 2009