is it possible..prego question but not one your expecting

my period is over 2weeks late and all test point to negative including a blood test but every fiber of my being tells me i am pregnat and atleast a two to three months along. everything fits...my moodyness,extream tiredness. constant eating and hot flashes the reflux and not sleeping at night are all the same syptomns i had with my 1st pregnancy.and i swear at night if i lay on my right side you can feel twitching on my left and movement and its not gas...ive also gained 2lbs in the last week and my stomach muscles are tightening up again..as i sit here watching the discovery health channel i see several people who were prego and had numberous neg test..can i demand an ultrasound or should i just wait and see..
Please no negative comments or bashing i truly am currious..

connorsmom22607

Asked by connorsmom22607 at 8:11 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• With my 3rd pregnancy...it took 4 blood tests to get a positive...with my 2nd it took 2 blood test and with my 1st it took 2 pee tests and 1 blood test...so even tho it says negative...you may be because it happend to me. and I have 2 little girls and the 3rd was a tubal.
    airbornewife04

Answer by airbornewife04 at 9:19 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Honey I dont know to many doctors that will just do an ultra sound.......best of luck to you. I bet you really are wondering.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 8:13 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• If your blood test came up negative then NO you are NOT pregnant.

Sometimes when you want to be pregnant so badly, you can make yourself subconsciously, have all the symptoms...including weight gain, moodiness...the whole shabang. It's called Phantom Pregnancy. Hopefully you will not let yourself get that delusional.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 8:15 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• How old are you?
    Anonymous

• im 24 yrs old...
    connorsmom22607

Answer by connorsmom22607 at 8:21 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I'm afraid it does seem like a phantom pregnancy. But you would do well to be careful on the chance that it is real- no drinking, drugs, etc. I hope it all turns out well for you.

Answer by Bmat at 8:22 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• i have stoped all behavior that could damage a baby..i went off my diet shakes and metabolizm boosters. i hope its not a phantom pregnancy but if it is then we will just have to keep on trucking lol..
    connorsmom22607

Answer by connorsmom22607 at 8:28 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• So, what does your gynecologist say when you ask? Most people would have gone to the doc by now and had it confirmed or ruled out. If you're not pregnant, you could have some other medical condition that is in need of treatment, such as an endometrioma or something.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 8:42 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Regardless of negative tests, a blood test should never be negative if you are actually pregnant. It measures the level of Hcg in your blood, and Hcg is what sustains a pregnancy. You can't have a pregnancy with no Hcg. If you've been trying for awhile, you could have stressed yourself to the point of making your period late. And, if you just recently stopped the weightloss stuff, that can alter your cycle as well, being on them and/or stopping them. So, I would say definitely no, but I guess weirder thing have happened!
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 8:44 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Go to the doctor and get a blood test.
    Crazy-Steph

Answer by Crazy-Steph at 9:15 PM on Jan. 13, 2009