What to do?

I am seriously considering going back to school to become a teacher. I will have 12 classes left. I have a 8 month old daughter. I will take it slow... Any advice or thoughts?

LovinMyMikayla

Asked by LovinMyMikayla at 8:14 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• As long as you have stable daycare...go for it!!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 8:15 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I am to also thinking about going to school so of course I say go for it.
    proudmom2x

Answer by proudmom2x at 8:16 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• going online is a convenient way to go back to school, I'm not sure if a state certification for teaching is available online.. it would be worth checking out tho!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 8:21 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• What a wonderful thing to do for yourself and your baby. I went to school when my baby was six months old I cried at times, but finished school he is eleven now. Good Luck.
    morekids226

Answer by morekids226 at 9:20 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Get moving! Your child is young, the best time for you to get back and reach your goals! when she is 2 years old, 3 years old, and so on...much more difficult then!
    DRZ

Answer by DRZ at 9:23 PM on Jan. 13, 2009