I got bit by the "baby bug", but am I just being selfish?

more and more lately I've been getting the "baby bug". I have two girls ages 3 and 5 and never wanted any more babies, until now. My husband is happy with the way things are, and I'm not sure how well my youngest would do if she's not the "baby" anymore (she plays the role big time). I guess I was just wondering if I'm being selfish wanting another baby? I want to do what's right for our whole family.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I won't even consider having another child at this point in time, considering the state of our country and everything...that's just me, though. If you can afford it and are confident of the future, why not?
    Anonymous

• OMG, I was like.."What the hell kind of bug is that?" lol
    Anonymous

• LOL- sorry, but I guess I got your attention!
    Anonymous