HELP!!!!

me and my hubby are fighting cause my mom caled and wants to get my ds for a few hour he just got out the hospital....i dont mind i mean i love her and i understand she wants to take time with her only grandoson but my hubby dont want her to...he doesnt want him to go cause he dont like my aunt and she lives with her but we live with his parents cause he got layed off and they see him everday and it hurts my mom that she cant hardly do anything with him because they are always around....what am i supose to do

Destinty

Asked by Destinty at 8:29 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Your son just got out of the hospital and your mom wants to take him away from you guys?

Um...aunt or not, I don't think it's appropriate. For whatever reason he was in the hospital...it doesn't matter.

Is there a reason she can't come to the house and see him? I'm thinking he's either a newborn or he's been sick....

Just based on what you wrote, I have to side with your husband, but not because of the aunt.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:35 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I'm totally with TiccledBlue on this one.
    cschwanger

Answer by cschwanger at 8:55 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• why can't you and the baby go visit your mom. hubby doesn't have to go, but if he wants to he's welcome to. that way atleast you're there and that can ease hubby's mind that he'll be ok.
    Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 9:03 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Why wouldnt she come to visit the baby at your house? Its too early in my opinion for your baby to go anywhere without you or your husband.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 9:22 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I echo the other posters..
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 9:32 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• ok the deal is i mean he want go because he dont like my aunt and he want let me go with out him....i know he is clinggy but its starting to hurt my mom...
    Destinty

Answer by Destinty at 9:52 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I agree with the PP. My sons was not a way from us for 3 months and then it was just a few times!
    brannen

Answer by brannen at 11:38 AM on Jan. 14, 2009