Does anyone have a 4 year old in Pre-k?

Iam just curious if they take naps@ school still? My daught 41/2 is in Pre-k. Its at the elem school... she goes a full day and they take a nap. It makes me kinda pissy cuz, she stays up till like 11 or even midnight... Do u thnk 4 is too old to take a nap? The teacher told me its a 3omin nap. A sub told me an hour. They lay down @12:30 and I picked her up@ 2:30 the other day,,,, She was still sleeping. A few others were too. Hope kinderG is not this way.............

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That is strange! where I live they dont nap.
    YES I do think that is too old to take naps...
    Paty_hotmommy

Answer by Paty_hotmommy at 8:51 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I agree too... there are a few other moms I talk to that ahave kids in there. And there kids wont go to bed at night either... I live in Pace Florida.. SS. Dixon Primary. oh I hope theres no teachers on here. lol
    Anonymous

• Most pre-k are half days.... but hers isnt. Id rather it be.
    Anonymous

• My son was in Pre-K at a daycare. They took naps, or rather had quiet time on their mats. They didn't have to go to sleep, but could if they wanted to.
    Crazy-Steph

Answer by Crazy-Steph at 9:11 PM on Jan. 13, 2009