FREAKING OUT!!

I HAD A MISCARRIAGE THREE MONTHS AGO,THE DOCTOR GAVE ME THE OK TO GO AHEAD AND TRY FOR A BABY,SO THATS WHAT I DID.I JUST FOUND OUT THAT I'M PREGNANT AND I'M SCARED.I JUST DONT WANT TO HAVE ANOTHER MISCARRIAGE.WHAT CAN I DO TO AVOID IT?MY HUSBAND TELLS ME THAT I SHOULDNT WORRIED THAT EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OK.HAS ANYONE HAVE A SAFE PREGNANCY AFTER HAVING A MISCARRIAGE?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would say the first thing you should do is calm down, stressing out is not going to help you. breathe and take it easy.
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 8:37 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• You can't worry so much. If you are going to MC again, then its just what is going to happen. Their is absolutly nothing you or the doctors can do to make sure you wont MC again. I had a MC and now I am pregnant again, and I just went to my OBGYN today and I saw my baby and the heartbeat! I'm sure everything will be fine! Just relax, and try not to worry.
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 8:39 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Deep breaths, think all good things and place the last pregnancy behind you!
    DRZ

Answer by DRZ at 9:09 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• honestly you need to tell yourself you never hadthe miscarriage sometimes your mind can create problems but yes i know a TON of women have miscarriages and then go on to have 3 safe babies. your percentage of miscarriage is only 5 percent higher than if it never happened wihch are really good odds about 82% chance of no miscarriage...good luck!
    babybump3166

Answer by babybump3166 at 10:04 PM on Jan. 13, 2009