MY DAUGHTER WILL BE 4MONTHS IN A COUPLE DAYS AND I THINK SHE'S TEETHING, HOW DO I TELL?

lyricsmommy08

Asked by lyricsmommy08 at 6:28 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If she's drooling more and seems to not want to eat as much, she could be teething. Each child is different but my 5 did that when they were teehing and they were about your daughters age. She could also be very fussy, maybe a little low-grade fever. You could also massage her gums with your finger. If she doesn't like it, she may not be teething. Hope this helps.
    navymom907

Answer by navymom907 at 6:48 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• She might be teething if like the other mom said she is drooling more or is not wanting to eat much. My son always ate really good drooled more and hade a feaver not over 100 though the best for it is tylenol, teething tablets, or baby oragel k
    angel7690

Answer by angel7690 at 7:42 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• A lot of times the gums will have a red swollen area. Take a look in there and see!
    MomOfTwo1978

Answer by MomOfTwo1978 at 10:17 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• also she may want to bite on everything in sight anything she can get her hands on and she could have a slight high temp and fussy
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 1:28 AM on Jul. 18, 2008