What would you do if you found out your hubby cheated on you?

Me personally I would super glue his hand to his penis. I am demented sorry! Also, I would super glue in construction paper I cheated on his chest, so when he goes to the doctor they will know what happened. I have told him that and he looked at me like I was crazy. I would at least get some pleasure out of it. So what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Lorena Bobbitt was kind is all I am going to say. :)
    Anonymous

• Amen!
    Anonymous

• Ugg! I just wrote out everything on your other post. You delete it as soon as I hit the submit button then post ANOTHER one?
    Anonymous

• Honestly, I would have to make an excuse to be out of the house for the evening just to calm down. I would have to figure out what I wanted to do first before going home~ Decide if I want to stay & work it out OR figure out my next move on "how to move on" from the situation. Me & stress don't get along so I'm well know about walking away from any sticky situations. I'll leave that crap for the birds!
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 8:55 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• SORRY MY COMPUTER WIGGED OUT ON ME!
    Anonymous

• Put baby Oil in the bathroom floor while he is showering so when he gets out he will slip.
    Seduce him in to getting horny and tell him the only way you'll let him have it is tie if you can tie his legs and arms to the bed...Then wax his man area SLOOOWWLYYY. lol
    Then leave him..
    Anonymous

• Tell his mommy on him. It would not sit well with her to have a son that couldn't keep it in his pants. Honestly though, he knows if he cheats, that is like saying goodbye...no discussion about it at all.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:01 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I would talk to him once I got passed the initial shock. People don't normally stray for the fun of it, they have some sort of reason...explanation. It doesn't excuse it or justify it but it will open eyes up to the bigger problem at hand. Too many people are ready to judge and just leave all the blame in one lap. Marriage takes two, the whole thing takes two, (unless unusual circumstances). But, then again, I don't think like most women....
    toweringbeauty

Answer by toweringbeauty at 9:02 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I super glued his dick to his stomach. He had to have lasers remove it and I spent the night in jail. He later dropped the charges because the cops were making fun of him.
    Anonymous

• I'd bring out the shotgun....
    :-)
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:10 PM on Jan. 13, 2009