Do ya watch it?

American Idol, that is. Just wondering which mommas are Idol fans!

TeensMom07

Asked by TeensMom07 at 8:53 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Entertainment

• I think it's so funny to watch in the beginning, the audtions, towards the end i get annoyed and stop watching.
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 8:54 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Meh I watched the first two seasons, I think...back when I was 13 or 14. I don't watch it anymore, it just became silly to me.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:55 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Yes, love American Idol. You know, one would think those folks who CAN'T carry a tune in a bucket.... some of their family or friends would tell them and keep them off of American Idol.
    Proudmomof82008

Answer by Proudmomof82008 at 9:11 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I get so excited when it is time for it again...I feel like such a dork, but it make me sooooo happy!
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 1:50 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I love it and can't believe I had to miss it last night. I picked David Cook from the first audition - hopefully there will be another hottie to keep my eye on. Daughtrey was good too!
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 10:27 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I like it,when it first starts out,but when they get to the good ones,I don't watch as much.Although I laugh my butt off at alot of them,when the judges make fun of them,I feel really sorry for them,and I also feel guilty for laughing at them,but I honestly can't help it.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 10:59 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• i watch the auditions and thats it.. after season 3 i got bored with it
    iloveshealyn

Answer by iloveshealyn at 10:42 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I like watching the auditions. They're heck of funny! I watch the finals also. I just don't watch the in between stuff.
    PinkRose282

Answer by PinkRose282 at 9:56 PM on Jan. 22, 2009