Has anyone stood naked in the bathroom and didnt like what you see?

Everytime when i look in the mirror I dont like what I see and I'M PREGANAT? I dont look that big yet and I feel like I'm not eating enough to make my belly bigger.. I know that sounds stupid but thats the way I feel.. Can anyone help?

Abbysmom08820

Asked by Abbysmom08820 at 9:05 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• meeeeeeeeeee i have my belly after having kids its all nasty to me im use to a flat belly not wrinkle one lol but i dont let it bother me to much just when im naked
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 9:07 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Honey, trust me, when the belly comes, it comes! And it don't go away when you want it to, so just sit back and relax! Don't go on a total food binge to TRY and gain a belly, because then you just might have too hard of a time getting RID of it! Some women show later than others, so just relax and enjoy your time with the baby!! You'll be showing soon enough.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:08 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• ME!! I have a pudgy belly.. never went away after the 1st 2 kids.. I went back to my pre-preg weight 117lbs... but a wrinkly yucky gut.. I'm preg with baby #3 but only 7 weeks so it isn't like it is from that..
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 9:10 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Well I only gave birth toone beautiful baby boy! I enjoyed every moment of being pregnant, well almost everything except throwing up. Now I'm not a size 2 or 16 but I'm very proud to be a mom! My husband and I think I was so beautiful pregnant. Just take it one day at a time cause one day you will wake up an look back at the times that only god can make happen again. I can't wait to get pregnant again we're gonna start trying this year. Bringing another life into this world is a beautiful thing it's a reason beautiful creatures like us(woman) have the bodies to do so...
    DonaldsMom

Answer by DonaldsMom at 9:53 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• once my belly finally filled out I felt so cute. Until then I just felt flabby
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 9:54 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• haha definately im 20 and 36 weeks pregnant and i definately think this way of my boobs especially they used to be really nice and perky with regular sized areolas now they are saggy and my areolas are HUGE!!! its really gross and i want my boobs back lol
    babybump3166

Answer by babybump3166 at 9:57 PM on Jan. 13, 2009