• In the Spotlight:

American Idol is on. U watchn??

I lov it~

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't have my local channels and I only have a fox news channel.. i wish i could watch it though..
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 9:12 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• hell no. i absolutely cannot STAND american idol. i hate this time of year because of it. i cant stand hearing about it either lol.
    Anonymous

• YES and I am lovin this new judge!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• the new judge is alright. But I didnt like how her and Paula ganged up on Miss Top& bottom... Paula should know shes just her replacement.
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 9:17 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I think that they were harder on the girl in the bikini. I think that she was a bitch but I think that she sang well and she actually did deserve to go through. I'm just watching b/c I want to hear the blind gentlemen b/c it looks like he is going to be great.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 9:17 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I hate American Idol. That being said, I am watching it right now. I hated bikini girl and wanted her to get slapped. I hope she cries later on in the season when she gets her butt booted.

I liked that Stevie girl. She was cute and had an amazing voice.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:18 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Yes I am watching, I absolutely love this show, even my DH gets into it, which we usually don't ever watch the same thing on tv (unless it's football), I really didn't like bikini girl...i mean how much of an attention whore are you??
    Anonymous

• i am now thanks
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:23 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• no, I wish I was though I love watching the auditions!
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 9:34 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• We're watching it as a family. Yes, we HATED the bikini girl (even DH). She's a snot!
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 9:42 PM on Jan. 13, 2009