open cervix

how many days when your fertile does your cervix stay open for? and how open is it like a fingertip more less? i know every women is different but on a average.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Read Taking Charge of Your Fertility.
    You're probably going to get several responses to this question, but please don't heed them.. This book is the BIBLE that EVERY woman should get a copy of around the time she's 10 years old, and consult with over the rest of her life..
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 9:23 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• You have only an 24 - 48 hour period in any cycle that you are fertile given that you ovulated.
    the cervex is open 3 or so days at the most. Remeber S.H.O.W. soft high open wet. that is how your cervex should feel. Liyoness is totally on it with the taking charge of your fertility, by toni weschler. the websit tcoyf.com has software you can down load to cahrt your cycles and keep track of everything.It is a lot easier than the paper version. hoope this is helpful.
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 10:55 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I read the book called fertility and conception. I took my temp everyday and found out when i was ovulating. this book helped me!
    jenn714

Answer by jenn714 at 1:11 AM on Jan. 14, 2009