How can you tell if you are fatigued?

or just plain tired....lol?

I even looked it up on WebMD, and according to that I think I am fatigued. Now I have Crohn's disease and a major symptom of that is fatigue because of my lacks he ability to absorb all the nutrients from food. So I drink Ensure to kinda help.
Anyway on Wednesday I had a colonoscopy which means I couldn't eat Tuesday or Wednesday...I just got my appettie back yesterday so I spent most last week and the weekend sleeping...I am assuming from the lack of calories.

But I have been drinking extra ensure and eating but I am just exhausted....I mean walking across the parking lot to work wears me out. I went to bed 3 hours early last night and by 5 today I was tired. Even now I am forcing myself to stay awake

My husband thinks I am getting too much sleep but I don't think that is right... what do you think?

ebbierowe

Asked by ebbierowe at 9:31 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Health

• It is possible to get too much sleep or get it at the wrong hours. I was sleeping at 8:30 waking up at 3 am. that was averaging 7-8 hours, no wonder I was waking up. My md said to go to sleep at 10. Also to faithfully take multi-vitamins. Our bodies don't get the vitamins they need and the vitamins help ALOT. The way I know Im fatigued is I start sweating to the point where my hair is soaked. I normally don't sweat there at all. So I have to just veg. and start back slow. In todays world , its hard finding time for ourselves but we have to, no one else will.... good luck
    Ibelucky1

Answer by Ibelucky1 at 10:55 PM on Jan. 13, 2009