I want to find a jogging stroller (the lightweight kind with the three big wheels) that converts as the baby grows. For a newborn, I'd like the baby to be facing me, like a cradle style stroller. And then I want the stroller to convert to the typical jogger when the baby gets bigger. I can't find this anywhere, do they even make them?

Gina100

Asked by Gina100 at 9:31 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• try sears or jcpennys . i got my sons at sears in 2007. it came with a carseat so he could face me intill old enough to sit inside the actually seat.
    aidensmommy18_2

Answer by aidensmommy18_2 at 9:34 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• not in jogging strollers i dont think... i've never seen one
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:43 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Yes, I saw one in Babies R Us. I think it was made by Graco; possibly a Jeep brand, but they are out there.
    gwood

Answer by gwood at 10:10 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• You can convert most jogging strollers to accomodate infants. You just need a infant car seat adapter (sold by the jogging stroller maker) and then use their infant car seat. It is not reccomended that you use the jogging stroller for jogging when they are still in an infant seat. Too much movement for their little heads and necks. I am not sure what price point you are looking at, but I would look into the Bob stroller. A little pricy, but will last forever and great for a serious jogger. I would also check Ebay to get a good deal.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 10:07 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I have the Jeep one and i love it!

I believe it has the infant add-on to it
    brannen

Answer by brannen at 11:34 AM on Jan. 14, 2009