Is this normal to feel this way? Any advice?

I feel like I'm not eating enough for my baby.. Is this normal to feel this way?

Abbysmom08820

Asked by Abbysmom08820 at 9:36 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Don't overeat! You dont' have to eat for 2!! You really only need 400 calories more than usual.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 9:40 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• its normal just remember what you eat the baby does and takes most of the food from you
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 9:40 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• yes. just relax, and make sure that when you eat, it is healthy and well balanced.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 9:41 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I feel like that all the time, & the Dr. say my baby is growing fine. I guess it's always normal to feel like we're not doing enough for them.
    Mrs.Hopeful

Answer by Mrs.Hopeful at 9:42 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• look into the Blue Ribbon Pregnancy Diet. by Dr Brewer. He gives you great checklists to make to see if you are getting enough food www.blueribbonbaby.org
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 9:52 PM on Jan. 13, 2009