What do you get your kids for Easter?

I have heard all sorts of different opinions and ideas on easter. Some just do the basket, or hunt for eggs, some do that plus a big basket of clothes/toys/big gifts/etc..

Just wondering if you have thought about what you are doing for easter this year, and what you are getting the kids( if you do a few small gifts)

minimo77

Asked by minimo77 at 6:46 PM on Jan. 10, 2012 in Holidays

• probably just some candy for my son since his bday is 3 days before easter this year!
    ky_mommy2010

Answer by ky_mommy2010 at 6:48 PM on Jan. 10, 2012

• I just do the candy basket. I'm not turning it into Christmas, part II.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:49 PM on Jan. 10, 2012

• Every year they get a book in there basket along with a couple very small toys and a little bit of candy and sometimes a certificate for a free ride at the Zoo or ice cream cone. ( We make them on the computer then have them give them to us to redeem for them at the counter) The Easter bunny is a sly fellow. He like to hide their baskets to be found.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:49 PM on Jan. 10, 2012

• jellybeans,coloring book,crayons,stuffed bunny/chick,books,t-shirt
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 6:50 PM on Jan. 10, 2012

• The book is the biggest thing in the basket small toys are like whistles, bubbles or chalk... to be clearer. :0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:50 PM on Jan. 10, 2012

• A basket...maybe another gift with it.
    LoViNmYbAbIeSs

Answer by LoViNmYbAbIeSs at 6:52 PM on Jan. 10, 2012

• We haven't even gotten through Valentines and St. Patty's day and you're already talking Easter. You're going to make the year fly by too fast. Slow down and enjoy now.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 6:52 PM on Jan. 10, 2012

• Same as every year. We do an easter egg hunt after mass. Lunch. The kids get baskets with toys they like and candy.

Answer by gemgem at 7:01 PM on Jan. 10, 2012

• We usually give:

* Chocolate
    * Blu-Ray movie or a game for one of the consoles that we have
    * Cute shirt
    * Other small miscellaneous stuff.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 7:06 PM on Jan. 10, 2012

• I do a basket or last year it was a mini toy wagon year before a mini wheelbarrow & fill it with stuff anything she will like toys, books, dvd's, cd's, etc. Then the egg hunt of which I put things such as little pet shops, mini my little ponies, squinkies, etc in the eggs, a couple bucks in some then candy in some others.

THEN we head to my moms house where she has eggs hidden all around her yard for all 8 grandkids, each kid has their own color egg & we let the loose. She also gives them a basket full of toys too. My child is over spoiled but eh oh well we love it & I can't wait to start buying for my daughter's basket or whatever I opt to fill up this year!
    reindeergames

Answer by reindeergames at 7:18 PM on Jan. 10, 2012