Is there anyone you know that you dont think should me married, and if yes why do you think you know they shouldnt be married but they dont?

RiverKyla

Asked by RiverKyla at 10:06 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• one of my best friends shouldn't be married... to anyone because she gets bored with men too often and explores outside the marriage on a regular basis
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:54 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• My Parents. They hate eachother and it is awful to be in the same room with the two of them. They are fine when the other is not around, but they have no desire to fix their relationship... or to end it. My mother say's at her age there is no use in doing anything about it... and my dad chooses to work 24/7 and never see his family.
    Anonymous

• Hmm, I was thinking celebrities. Elizabeth Taylor for example, seems to be MUCH happier unmarried.
    Trixiebelle2

Answer by Trixiebelle2 at 11:18 PM on Jan. 13, 2009