Did anyone have a premie baby the first time and the second one was born full term?

My son was born at 34 1/2 weeks and I am now pregnant with my second child and hoping to go full term. The doctors could not tell me why I delivered early with my first. I had no infections, no indications of problems and had a great pregnancy.

IsaacMom2007

Asked by IsaacMom2007 at 10:26 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my mom did i was born early then she had 2 boys actually late lol and then my sister preterm
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:33 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I did...
    My son was born at a day short of 35wks and then my baby girl born 17m later was born at 38wks and 1day. I just had another baby girl a wk ago and she was born at 38wks and 1 day too ^_^
    Good Luck
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 10:50 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• SOMEONE IN MY FAMILY DID. sHE HAD HER BABY AT 32 WEEKS AND THEN HER SECOND AT 38.
    vickyburns

Answer by vickyburns at 2:13 AM on Jan. 14, 2009