Do you HONESTLY do it?

My husband and I are sitting here talking right now about what % of women REALLY masturbate. I tell him, women who do it will admit to it. But, there are some women who are scared to touch *down there* He swears that 100% of women have touched them selves *down there* in a sexual way, even if they have never orgasmed. Do you or have you EVER? I have and do it at least 2-3 a month. Alone. I also, do it for my husband to watch. It TOTALLY turns him on. What do you think?

DancerMomof2

Asked by DancerMomof2 at 10:35 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• I plead the fifth....LOL!!!
    Anonymous

• I do it :) But only when my honey isn't around to...well, you know.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 10:36 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• i know i do it, and everyone i know does. i dont think ive ever met anyone that doesnt do it
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 10:36 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I do. I dont do it in front of him b/c i dont feel confortable for some reasons!!?? Ever since I had my daughter I've been doing it more often. Dont know what it is about it but I do!!!
    Anonymous

• I do it but not alot less then 20 times and didnt start til recently.
    RiverKyla

Answer by RiverKyla at 10:41 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• We HaVe Done Done it In front of each other to kind of get things going or to spice theings up... but i have never done it on my own.
    JacquiV

Answer by JacquiV at 10:50 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I was an adult before I did it.. but yea I do but there are a lot of women that don't and haven't because you're right, they just don't feel comfortable with it. I hate to say it but a man taught me how to be comfortable with my body enough to try it.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:52 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• yes i do it im single and not nice if i dont...lol
    Anonymous

• i tried before lol.....not my thing.. i know im weird.. i dont know i just couldnt get off doin it.
    Anonymous

• I never did til i met my now SO and we had to have phone sex cause we lived 1000 miles apart for a long time....I always thought of it as weird before!! So no i dont think all women do it!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:01 PM on Jan. 13, 2009