Does anyone else have a terrible time with asthma this time of year?

I struggle everyday with it but it seems like the winters are the WORST! I'm always out of breath!

ReneeK3

Asked by ReneeK3 at 10:40 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Health

• Not asthma, but bronchitis and sinuitis! I have brochitis twice already. I have a 23 year old daughter who has had trouble with her asthma, though. Must be the cold that causes all the trouble!
    Pattyeb12

Answer by Pattyeb12 at 10:50 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• same here, sinusitus , I'll take an rx and then a week later its back!. I was having shortness of breathe alot since Nov. went to a specialist and wouldn't you know it, I was breathing ok that day!. I was mad and I told the doctor I felt cheated.. so needless to say he couldn't do anything or rx anything and I don't see him for another month. He did give me an inhaler.. and have used it a few times, but definitely the cold doesn't help.
    Ibelucky1

Answer by Ibelucky1 at 10:58 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• My asthma is out of control this time of year--on two different meds and using my inhaler every chance and will probably need my nebulizer soon--I don't even live where it is cold.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:04 PM on Jan. 13, 2009