34 weeks... Babys head faced down already??? HELP!

I had an appointment today and the doctor told me the babys head is already faced down does this mean im going to have him sooner then we all expected? Or hes still going to come into this world around his due date which is february 22nd! What do yall think help please................

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• nope, it normal most babies go head down by 32 weeks
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:41 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• youre most likely not going to have him early. every single baby does this. its just preparing to drop. a baby can drop a month before theyre born, so dont worry, you stil have lots and lots of time!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 10:41 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• An how lond did it take yall to have your baby once yall found out his or her head was already in the position its suppose to be in once you have him or her?
    Anonymous

• no thats normal babies turn down i think aroudn that time
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:42 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Wow thanks for letting me know i was sooooo scared i still havent gotten everything ready. i havent even had my baby shower yet. and i had a feeling the baby had dropped already because he looked alot lower then usual! thanks once again!
    Anonymous

• Its okay the baby is just getting into position. You will be fine, the only time that you should be worryied is if you stat bleeding, your contractions are closer than five minutes apart. Congrats to you and your family. Good luck with the baby!

vroberts3677

Answer by vroberts3677 at 10:45 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• my baby has been head down since 23 weeks and i am 29 weeks right now
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 10:45 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• at your next appt ask what 'station' your baby is at. -3 to +3, -3 being the highest +3 being when baby is crowning
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:45 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• well to ease your fears my girl went head down in my pelvic bone at 24 weeks and stayed there till i had her so the position means nothing

BTW MY DD WAS ALMOST 2 WEEKS LATE WHEN THEY ENDUCED ME
    SHE WAS HEAD DOWN AT LEAST 18 WEEKS THE DR COULD FEEL HER HEAD THIS WHOLE TIME
    lynnspink

Answer by lynnspink at 10:46 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• My son was head down at 32 weeks, and then flipped back around... I know its hard not to worry, and even harder not to try to find "clues" as to when you will be holding your little one -- we ALL do it. Its killer knowing you could have your baby anywhere from 37-42 weeks and walking around like a ticking time bomb of baby. Good luck Momma! and congrats :)
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 11:30 PM on Jan. 13, 2009