what to go to school for

Any advice on what to go back to school for scuh as administration or business management or even something in the medical field. I would like to do something that gives me a range of optionswhen I finish. That also will always be in demand. Associate, Bachelor, or Masters all advice welcome.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• I got my degree in Business Management and an Associate in Criminal Justice and it wasn't all the I thought it would do for me. I would recommend that you get a degree in Nursing (RN preferred), because they are always in demand and they are offered sign in bonuses. If you work at a hospital as a CNA they will help paying for your education. If I was younger I would go back for nursing, but at my age I don't think that I could sit in a class room again.
    SimplyCreative

Answer by SimplyCreative at 10:47 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• The further you take your degree, the more options you're likely to have.

We will always be in need of healthcare. You should see what the college you're looking at going to offers and find out if any of the options appeal to you.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:48 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I agree with SimplyCreative about nursing... there are many different things you can do as a nurse.. and you will never have to worry about finding a job in that field.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:20 AM on Jan. 14, 2009