i have this mole.. andnddddddd

and its RIGHT where my pant line is on my lower stomach. on the right side. well im pregnant and i cant really see it anymore LOL anyway, my pants keep rubbing on it and it now is scabbed and bleeds sometimes. not a lot but it does. its NEVER done this before and ive worn pants my whole life LOL...

can it be bad that its scabbing?? is it a big deal that i need to tell my dr about it? its not a flat mole. it kind of like sticks up a little bit. actually......a lot LOL

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 10:47 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• the only reason you would need ot have any concern is because of risk of infection. try putting antibacterial ointment on it and put a bandaid on it when youre wearing pants (so all the time lol) this will help to avoid irritation, and the ointment will kill any bacteria that may have gotten in there. other then that its no big deal! you should just always be careful with an open wound of any kind
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 10:49 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• no lol just try a bandaid i have on under my lip its small but it sticks out and when i was little id pick it lol and it bled and scabbed all the time and my son lol he played with it when he was little its fien just try a band aid and if you want tell your dr about it ...
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:50 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• oh so it cant really like cause cancer or anything? LOL ive always heard this... HAHA I HATE THIS mole its annoying and embarrassing i want to rip it off lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 10:51 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• i have one between my legs and it swell when i was preg it was horrible but i still told my doc just in case i will tell him

Anonymous

• lol no its not gonna cause cancer lol my mom use to tell me that too about the one on my face my dr looked at me when i told him that back in High school and laughed lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:54 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I had one down there too, there is nothing to worry about. A bandaid would be a good idea so you don't get an ugly scar from it though. I had one "down there" and one on my neck... did you know that some spa's remove them really cheap? I paid 50 dollars and the lady lasered every single one... and they fell off within days. She didn't use any anesthesia to numb it, so it didn't feel to good. Definitely worth it and didn't even leave a scar.
    Anonymous