For those who ask how do you Christmas shop year round?

And I know people often wonder what to buy someone, and how on earth can you shop year round? Well here is one of my examples. I just bought 10 of these and will be picking them up at the local Kmart. 

http://www.raininghotcoupons.com/kmart-2-in-1-juicer-only-0-69-shipped-reg-7-99/

I put them away and even if I dont use them for Christmas, they are there for birthdays, house warming gifts, weddings and things like that. At Christmas odds are my dd who is 22 and mil will both get one of these. This is the type of gift I buy year round. I find a good deal and then put it away in my closet until Christmas.

Asked by gemgem at 12:20 PM on Jan. 11, 2012 in Holidays

• another one i do is books. if i find certain books on sale then i'll put them away for b-days and christmas. i also have a few friends who are into perfumes. i find them on sale and put them away too. if they don't use them and want to regift thats fine with me.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 12:31 PM on Jan. 11, 2012

• you can catch some really good deals throughout the year, if you can catch them why not take advantage of it besides that will save on me having to go to the black friday sales lol
    mrzjohnson26

Answer by mrzjohnson26 at 8:24 AM on Jan. 28, 2012