telling everyone???

how do you tell your family and familys your pregnant again with your fourth baby without them thing like WOW?? or don't you have a TV in your room?

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• little confused about the whole tv thing but just tell them if you are pregnant theere aint nothing they can do about it lol the deed is done

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:59 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• shes saying like 'dont you have something better to do than have sex like watch tv' right?

Answer by aliciatron at 11:00 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• yes thats what i mean about the TV thing, i heard it before

• Just something like... 'God has decided to bless us with another precious baby!!! Aren't you happy for us?' - that's probably what i'd say...

Answer by RutterMama at 11:40 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Every child is a blessign from God and when you expand your family your blessing multiply. God is love. Congratulations and don't let this get you down.

Answer by babyangelromero at 1:17 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• First off Congrats to you!!! Every child deserves the right to be celebrated and cherished.  I told my family after my first prenatal checkup, this way whenthey ask a gazillion questions I can answer most of them.   As far you having your fourth, your family can say whatever they want to say because in reality it doesn't matter.   I never got why some family members deem it necessary to give comments like the one you said when they are not the ones caring and raising the child. 

Answer by NuMommy87 at 2:15 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• sad to say i lost this baby at !0-1/2 weeks, thankyou all for all your answers