• In the Spotlight:

Hubby Question

Okay.
I am at work. It's busy as I don't know what. Hubby is on the phone asking me to call the bank and find out what is going on with the account. He needs to money that is not in there and expects me to drop everything and take care of what he wants. I'm still at work and once again it's busy. I have my bluetooth in my ear and dealing with my work business. So talking to him in one ear answering my work phone in the other ear and I have people at my office asking questions that need to be answered. He gets mad and starts yelling so I hang up in his ear and don't call back. He doesn't call back either.
Was I wrong for doing that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• no i dont think you were
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 11:06 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• No you weren't wrong! You were at work and if he wanted to know he should have called himself.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 11:06 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• do you really have to ask this? you are at work for a reason. your hubby sounds immature.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:07 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• No. Are his fingers broken that he couldn't pick up the phone and dial the bank himself? Oh, no they weren't he was busy trying to get you to do it for him. You weren't wrong and I would expect an apology when I got home if I were you.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 11:12 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Thats what I say. I am like I don't know what happened to anything in that account because he handles all the money. I don't touch anything unless the kids need it for something. I haven't been to my account and don't even know what is in there but yet he's calling me about something stupid like that. I was like I don't have time and have to go. He started yelling again so I hung the phone up.
    The crazy part about it is I don't even feel bad either.
    Anonymous

• Men, they just think that the women are just here for them. My husband also does this kind of thing. I finally just let him know that he is just as capable as I am to do this type of thing. You don't need to feel bad, you are at work. Since you do have a job also, then this was not the time for you to be filling his request. Sometimes, we just have to say NO. A relationship is two sided. And it takes 2 to make it flow.
    valleymom4

Answer by valleymom4 at 11:43 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• UHhhhhhh you had time to come on cafemom to bitch about it!!
    Anonymous

• Yes I had time to ask it becasue it was hours ago. Normally when I walk into my job I have questions being thrown at me along with the phone ringing off the hook. It's normal. As time goes on the slower it gets. Perhaps if you had a job you would know this.
    Sorry if I bored you but next time perhaps you should go punch a time clock before asking me a stupid question.

Good night.
    Anonymous

• lol! Thats true anon 9:43! But, he's a grown man the time he spent calling you is time he wasted instead of calling the bank!
    sweetdynasty

Answer by sweetdynasty at 11:54 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Well it seems to me if you have enough time to be sitting here on cafemom at work then you could have made a simple phone call for him.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 6:30 AM on Jan. 14, 2009