no one seems to care

i have low amniotic fluid and was set up with a specialist to see one about what is going on and no one will help me no one seems to care about the baby besides me around here and idont know what to do anymore. I can't change the appointment because i would have to wait two months and my bf wont help me and its his kid any suggestions.

Katiebears89

Asked by Katiebears89 at 11:07 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• do you not have a ride? is that the issue?
    Anonymous

• what do you mean noone cares? you were set up for an appointment ... that is all they can do at the moment i hope everything gets better
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:10 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• my car broke down and i dont have a ride i need to go the father is no help at all
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 11:13 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Can you take a bus, taxi?
    lisa-momof2

Answer by lisa-momof2 at 11:15 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• well that sucks they are not being helpful, but youre the mommy id call a cab, a friend, take a bus, or else re schedule since the dad is deciding to not help you. :( im sorry
    Anonymous

• Do you mean your friends and family? Not to be too nosy but do you get any assistance from the state? If you do, they may be able to help you out with getting rides for Doctor's appointments. Check into it. If you have a social worker call them and ask if they have any kind of a ride share program.

Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 11:15 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• If this is your first baby than I understand what you are going thru. Any little thing the doctor tells you about the baby you take it seriously. You love you baby and it shows because you are here getting help. First foremost always pray. Then go talk with someone who you trust like a friend, relative a nonprofit group. Believe me the help is out there you just have to start loking for those people who can help. Ask where you made the appt. if they know of any place where they helpout expecting mothers and go from there. God bless.
    GOYA

Answer by GOYA at 11:19 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• maybe you could call the place you have your appointment with and see if they offer some kinda of service to get you there. or if they have any suggestions.
    Ronnies_Girl

Answer by Ronnies_Girl at 12:13 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• do what ever it takes to get to that appointment
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Jan. 14, 2009